The Angel Tree offers you and your family an opportunity to share the love of Christ with someone less fortunate. In early December, a Christmas Tree appears in the Welcome Center decorated with tags that identify an individual and some of their needs.You are encouraged to take a tag, have fun shopping for gifts from the suggestions listed on the back, and return your gift unwrapped in a Christmas bag, ready to be delivered. Some of the recipient agencies include:
- Adult Day Care Center which offers safety and socialization for older persons whose adult children need a place for them during working hours.
- St. Francis House Community Clinic which provides affordable health care, including medical, dental, ophthalmic, and pharmaceutical.
- Community Meals which feeds hot meals to the homeless and working poor on Tuesdays and Thursdays, in conjunction with Central United Methodist Church.
- R.A.I.N. (Regional AIDS Interfaith Network) which matches care spartners with persons living with AIDS.
- Homeless Program and Family Network which connect individuals to the resources they need to gain stability, financial and other, in their family lives.