Seven Hills Homeless Center was founded by St. Paul’s Church in support of our parishioner Kim Gross’s vision for a needed service and community for our neighbors who are homeless or threatened with homelessness.
It is now a community supported 501c3 with a fine history of service and support.
Seven Hills has a Day Center on Martin Luther King Blvd. serving a comprehensive range of needs for the homeless. We also have a Residential and Transitional Housing Facility, the Walker Center on Huntsville Road.
Community Meals serves a balanced hot lunch to anyone who comes in. St. Paul’s offers this ministry at noon on Mondays and Wednesdays in our Parish Hall. On Tuesdays and Thursdays, meals are offered at Central United Methodist.
Community ClinicCommunity Clinic NWA
Cooperative Emergency Outreach
St. Paul’s actively participates in Cooperative Emergency Outreach, a community service that provides food for those in need. CEO has been operating for over twelve years and is stronger than ever. At last count, 19 churches were involved in this ministry.
The first Sunday of every month at St. Paul’s is CEO FOOD INGATHERING SUNDAY. Bring one or more non-perishable items. Look for the collection box in the Narthex.
COOPERATIVE EMERGENCY OUTREACH 444-7500 OPEN M-F, 1:00 – 3:00 P.M.
419 ROCK STREET, FAYETTEVILLE, AR 72701
12 Step Programs
- Adult Children of Alcoholics, Wednesdays at 5:45 p.m.
- Alateen, Mondays at 7 p.m.
- Fayetteville Monday Night Al-Anon Group, Mondays at 7 p.m.
- Monday Morning Al-Anon Family Group, Mondays at 8:30 a.m.
- Fellowship Group, Fridays at 8 p.m.
- Keep It Simple Group; Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays at 5:30 p.m.
- Saturday Study Group, Saturdays at 5 p.m.
- Primary Purpose Group, Tuesdays and Thursdays at 12 p.m.