Our community provides support to one another as we walk together through life’s ups and downs and especially in times of crisis, illness, or grief. We are here for you and for each other. There are many ways you can get and offer support in difficult times. See below for how to request prayers, contact a member of the clergy, make an appointment for Healing Touch and more.
When you need support from us:
- Please let us know if you go to the hospital. Call the office, 479-442-7373. If it is an emergency after hours, press “4” to be forwarded to our emergency line.
- You can request prayers for yourself or for someone else using the form below or email email@example.com Your name will be added to the Sunday Prayers of the People, and we will pray for you during the Daily Office of Morning and Evening Prayer. Note: we normally keep names on the prayer list for 4 weeks.
- You can request a home or hospital visit. Call the office 479-442-7373 or use the form below. We can bring Communion if you wish. (If you are requesting on someone else’s behalf, make sure the other person knows you are contacting us.)
- You can request to speak with a member of the clergy for pastoral care. Call the office, 479-442-7373, if you get the answering machine, press “4”
- We have a robust Healing Touch ministry led by trained volunteers. To make an appointment contact Grace Culpepper, firstname.lastname@example.org 479/200-8902.
- If you would be interested in serving in our pastoral ministries, contact Suzanne Stoner.
Be assured your submission will be treated with the utmost confidence. Your name will be added to the Prayers of the People and we will pray for you during the Daily Office of Morning and Evening Prayer.